Time Zones is a motivating new four-skills series for pre-teens and young teens ages 12 - 17, with a strong international focus.
It combines a communicative approach to learning with stunning National Geographic images. All programmes are taught by highly trained, native-fluent speakers via the Berlitz Virtual Classroom.
This is more than just an internet learning program. With Time Zones you get:
- Live lessons over the internet with a native speaker, from the comfort of your own home, no need to commute or visit the learning centre.
- Levels from Beginner (A1) to intermediate (B1).
- Colourful and informative learning materials developed in partnership with the National Geographic.
- Truly International Europe-wide groups of between 3 to 5 students.
- Recorded lessons the student can keep for review.
LEARN how to communicate effectively in the real world, by developing both language and critical thinking skills.
- It encourages intellectual development.
- It aids understanding of the native language.
- It lays a foundation for appreciating other cultures.
- It provides a sound basis for language learning at school.
- It improves job opportunities in many fields.
- Group Instruction (3 - 5 students)
- 239 € plus registration and materials for 7 week program (20 lessons)
- 199 € plus materials when registered in combination with one of our Kids camp programs. Please get in contact with our language center in Luxembourg to get more information.