- Managers, specialists and executives at all levels,
- Entrepreneurs and sales staff with foreign business partners
- Employees and suppliers.
- Culture and perception, country-specific differences
- Your country of destination: economy, politics, religions and society
- Self-positioning: comparing own culture and foreign culture
- Sources of misunderstandings in communication and behaviour
- Insight into foreign values
- Differences in work methods, concept of time and problem-solving
- Understanding and resolving conflicts
- Hierarchies, management and gender roles in the world of work
- Work situations: networking, negotiating, leadership, teamwork, marketing.